Tuesday, April 28, 2015

March San Fran Trip :)

I have had a pretty awful April, but I'm trying to make a conscious effort to force myself to be positive and get out of this slump. I've been in hiding for almost the whole month with anxiety attacks and just overwhelming sadness but I'm finally pushing forward. I've lost a couple friends this month and I've been wallowing in it. I'm ready for some happy times in the sun, gardening, camping, swimming, sun bathing, hiking, and fixing up and enjoying my new house. I've never had a spring or summer here since we moved in (practically) the fall.

At the end of March I went to San Francisco, California to visit my friend and old housemate Lauren. It was so many firsts for me! I've never been on a plane by myself, I've never been to the West Coast, I've never had sushi room service, and I've never had a canceled flight before this trip. It was so fun, and so busy. We fit so much into just a few days. I flew in on Thursday evening, and left Monday at 7am. I'm so glad I got to visit her adorable house and see the busy city and beautiful nature too.

I spent an hour writing the last of this and loading pictures and then it wouldn't save or upload. Now I'm annoyed so this is a super condensed brief description of the trip. Chinatown fun, dim sum, hotel room with leopard print robes and sushi room service, met another one of Lauren's friends for going to cool bars on Friday night. We walked 10-16 miles every day I was there. We went to the ocean, muir woods to see the redwood forest, and lots of pretty parks, site seeing, and shopping. It was an awesome and exhausting fast trip. I'm so glad I was able to do it. And now the pics...





























1 comment:

  1. Loved filling the adventures through your photos!

    ReplyDelete